MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frank Beddor Nationals at Quattrofest (Portland International Raceway)
November 4-7, 2010

I'm posting this because there is a great opportunity for lots of seat time running autocross on Sat, Sun or both.

Last year some drivers got 20 runs. Act quickly. You would be welcomed into the Audi event, no problem. Email me with any questions.

here is the most recent email sent by the Audi Club:

###
Tours! Banquet! Autocross! Gatherings! Social Hours!

Do you just want to tour some of the wonderful roads and museums in the area? Come just for that on Thursday or Friday. Want to taste wines from the world famous Willamette Valley? You can do that too! Or you can still take part in the driving event at Portland International Raceway on Saturday and Sunday, 11/6-7.

On Saturday come enjoy our Drivers Education program for novice drivers. Just 6 spots remain open. Drivers Education students will then participate in the afternoon autocross. The lapping packages have sold out. You can see details of our remaining curriculum at:
<http://www.audiclubna.org/about-acna-topmenu-33/acna-driving-schools-topmenu-62>

For Saturday evening, plan on a terrific dinner banquet at the Red Lion Hotel on the River, with good company, good food, and an entertaining experience for Audi enthusiasts. We are pleased to welcome former Audi of America Inc. safe driving clinic and new model introduction representative Kathy Rude to our banquet. Kathy will share some photos of her racing background and experiences in helping develop the then-new Audi Quattro Club instructor training program. There will be door prizes and an Auction that includes a winter driving school in Austria and other valuable items. The Auction catalog is on the club's website.
>>> Audi Club Northwest Quattrofest <<<

Sunday you come back to the track and continue with autocross. A few single day autocross packages are still available for both Saturday and Sunday.

We also want people to just come out to experience the event. Come talk with Audi Club and Audi AG representatives, meet your friends for a Get Together at the track. Please let others know that they are welcome to come out with us to be part of the excitement and activity. Raffle Tickets for the 2011 Audi S4 will be available thee too.

This is going to be a very special Quattrofest!

Registration is open now at our event registration website where pricing and additional event details are also available.
Audi Club NA - Northwest Chapter > Upcoming Events - MotorsportReg.com

Questions? Contact Pat Martin (event master) via email at [email protected]
###

or email me for details as I'm driving a MINI.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts