MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just to let you know you have got until the end of thid month, ive currently got 28 votes

·
Registered
86 Posts
Vote Done Berty Boy

·
Morph-a-Doodle
3,074 Posts
I need you vote guys to win £250 of car care vouchers. please follow the link below & vote you my cooper

Mini Cooper - Car of The Month Entry

Thanks in advance

Although you must have spent a bloody ages on polishing your motor, your photos to demonstrate your work, are all dread full :eek::eek:

I mean what where you thinking!!
Picture 1: Not in proportion, only 3 quarters of the car in
Picture 2: Reflection of your neighbours garden (it's a nice Garden BTW!)
Picture 3: The wheel and the back of the car chopped
Picture 4: Chopped and your legs are in it

My advice is choose somewhere with steel and glass, the reflection is more pleasing on the eye or next to a puddle so you gain the reflection effect.
Make sure you you stand far enough back to get the whole car in, and don't be afraid to bend on one knee and take the front quater.

Rams

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Although you must have spent a bloody ages on polishing your motor, your photos to demonstrate your work, are all dread full :eek::eek:

I mean what where you thinking!!
Picture 1: Not in proportion, only 3 quarters of the car in
Picture 2: Reflection of your neighbours garden (it's a nice Garden BTW!)
Picture 3: The wheel and the back of the car chopped
Picture 4: Chopped and your legs are in it

My advice is choose somewhere with steel and glass, the reflection is more pleasing on the eye or next to a puddle so you gain the reflection effect.
Make sure you you stand far enough back to get the whole car in, and don't be afraid to bend on one knee and take the front quater.

Rams
its my garden actually

1 - 20 of 38 Posts