MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I moved in the UK 6 months ago and bought quickly an old 2004 Mini Cooper with 95k mileages for my wife.
Now it is time to change her car and I am looking for 2008 to 2011 JCW for max 8k£ roughly.
I need advice to choose a good deal, to know what to check, which is the purpose of my membership here.
Hope I will find some great help and good lads.

Rage

· Registered
13,590 Posts
Hello,

I moved in the UK 6 months ago and bought quickly an old 2004 Mini Cooper with 95k mileages for my wife.
Now it is time to change her car and I am looking for 2008 to 2011 JCW for max 8k£ roughly.
I need advice to choose a good deal, to know what to check, which is the purpose of my membership here.
Hope I will find some great help and good lads.

Rage
service history lowest mileage if done more than 60k would say timing chain been done . buying from dealer gives a warranty and a come back under EU law, private sale is pays your money takes you chance, but that said can buy a private car a lot cheaper than a dealer car,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.