MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Girl Next Door...
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What have MINI used to attach these blancmonge? (sp?) The whole headlining moves when you press the button!

Talk about cheap :mad:

·
Registered
145 Posts
05 interior

I agree the headlining is cheap and the lights are a flimsy fit,i also think the new headlights are cheap thats why i went for a 04 Cooper S and i intent to keep it as its a better fit n finish,there is also a new new Mini coming for 2007 so my 04 Cooper S will become a classic

·
Girl Next Door...
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ned78 said:
The headlining has always moved. It's just apparent now because you push up for the first time with the lights. If you get into a pre-face lift car and push the clock up, it receeds into the roof too. It's nothing new.
Never noticed it moving on my '03 MCS :confused: I will have changed the time on the clock at least 3 times while I had it and I don't remember there being a problem?

·
Girl Next Door...
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK I'm wrong.

All I was say is that in the year and a half I had the MCS and over 24k miles I did in it, with the sunroof frequenty opening and closing (bearing in miind the swithc for this is right next to the clock) I never noticed that the headline was a piece of :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: .

(Anyway I think I would have noticed it changing the clock - it's attached to the headlining is it not?)

Anyway either way it is dissapointing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts