MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Girl Next Door...
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What have MINI used to attach these blancmonge? (sp?) The whole headlining moves when you press the button!

Talk about cheap :mad:

·
Registered
145 Posts
05 interior

I agree the headlining is cheap and the lights are a flimsy fit,i also think the new headlights are cheap thats why i went for a 04 Cooper S and i intent to keep it as its a better fit n finish,there is also a new new Mini coming for 2007 so my 04 Cooper S will become a classic

·
Girl Next Door...
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ned78 said:
The headlining has always moved. It's just apparent now because you push up for the first time with the lights. If you get into a pre-face lift car and push the clock up, it receeds into the roof too. It's nothing new.
Never noticed it moving on my '03 MCS :confused: I will have changed the time on the clock at least 3 times while I had it and I don't remember there being a problem?

·
Girl Next Door...
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK I'm wrong.

All I was say is that in the year and a half I had the MCS and over 24k miles I did in it, with the sunroof frequenty opening and closing (bearing in miind the swithc for this is right next to the clock) I never noticed that the headline was a piece of :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: .

(Anyway I think I would have noticed it changing the clock - it's attached to the headlining is it not?)

Anyway either way it is dissapointing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
Grings
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing