MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just had the front of my GP resprayed due to small stone chips cost me £240 bloke who did it I know quiet well as worked on vitually every car I have owned told me the front had been treated already and found some filler next to the head lights. I have to say I love this car but the paint work is completely awful. Does any one who has bought a new mini and will have the new greener water based paint on it have this trouble or is it just this car.

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
just had the front of my GP resprayed due to small stone chips cost me £240 bloke who did it I know quiet well as worked on vitually every car I have owned told me the front had been treated already and found some filler next to the head lights. I have to say I love this car but the paint work is completely awful. Does any one who has bought a new mini and will have the new greener water based paint on it have this trouble or is it just this car.
Was having this conversation the weekend, comparing front ends, and its amazing how badly the lovely environmentally friendly paint chips within a few miles on all MINI's.

But the GP does seem even worst, well it was painted in Italy, and there have been a number of us with flaking bumpers, which you can get replaced under warranty, although not tried to get the bonnet resprayed too, but will need one eventually:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts