MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had advisory on my mot that front wishbone rear bushes have play. Knew about this as the handling has seemed a little unpredictable and braking unstable since i brought it

Question is gonna swap them out for some powerflex front rear bushes. Will i need to replace the anti rollbar bushes aswell or just front rear bushes?

Thanks

·
MINI's are BANG TIDY
397 Posts
had advisory on my mot that front wishbone rear bushes have play. Knew about this as the handling has seemed a little unpredictable and braking unstable since i brought it

Question is gonna swap them out for some powerflex front rear bushes. Will i need to replace the anti rollbar bushes aswell or just front rear bushes?

Thanks
I've been advised of this and was told wishbone bushes would be fine but if you can afford it do the lot

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had the powerflex front rear bushes fitted and what a difference to the handling it has made. Front end feels solid as a rock now and find you dont feel the bumpy roads no where near as much. Has also fully eliminated the unstable handling and breaking especially on the bumpier terrain.

Well worth going for the powerflex bushes if you are experiencing any of these synptoms.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts