MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Countryman sd r60 2012
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Ive recently bought a countryman sd, R60 gen. I just cant find the fuel consumption anywhere. Its so annoying, i looked on youtube, i tried to look at the manual, but its in a foreign language that I dont understand, so I didnt find any answers. Im also stugling to find the oil temperature and water temparature. Its our first mini, so I cant figure things out yet. We like the car a lot.
I hope some of you give me some answers.
Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello

Ive recently bought a countryman sd, R60 gen. I just cant find the fuel consumption anywhere. Its so annoying, i looked on youtube, i tried to look at the manual, but its in a foreign language that I dont understand, so I didnt find any answers. Im also stugling to find the oil temperature and water temparature. Its our first mini, so I cant figure things out yet. We like the car a lot.
I hope some of you give me some answers.
Thank you
Fuel consumption is displayed by pressing on button on the end of indicators, you switch through clock, temperature ect before you get to MPG (instant and then average). You can only see water & oil temperature with OBD reader or unlocking your cars test mode

1 - 2 of 2 Posts