MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Derv? Nein Danke.
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last the thumbscrews on down-trodden motorists have been slackened a little ............. fuel prices have actually DROPPED by 4p a litre (unleaded) where I live!! :aargh: :aargh: :biggrin: :nice:

£1.80 a week better off, I've now gotta decide what I'm going to blow it on? :puzzled: :tongue:

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Lucky devil. I'd save it for when petrol goes back up again!

·
Registered
476 Posts
noticed this to but whats the odds the greedy petrol stations don't drop it down too much. I know ASDA, sainsburys etc are starting a bidding war so lets hope the likes of BP etc follow suit!!

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Why isn't there an asda petrol station near me??? They'd better get one pdq.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
My local ESSO was 118.9 a litre this morning :( There is an ASDA in Swindon, it's got to be worth the drive over there just to fill up. :wink:

·
JcwMiniAdventures
434 Posts
You guys are lucky if you can the same MPG with supermarket fuel as the likes of bp or esso.

I just paid 119.9 for 1/4 tank to full just cost me £44

I cant wait for the likes of Bp to reduce the price

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Just found out that my local Sainsbury's and a morrisons has joined in. Things are looking better.

·
Derv? Nein Danke.
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You guys are lucky if you can the same MPG with supermarket fuel as the likes of bp or esso.

I just paid 119.9 for 1/4 tank to full just cost me £44

I cant wait for the likes of Bp to reduce the price
Our local Morrisons uses BP anyway, odd thing is the local Official BP garage to me on the A1 has been 2p - 3p cheaper than local supermarkets anyway since prices went crazy!! :puzzled:

Never thought I'd see a motorway service station sell the cheapest fuel. :tongue:

The Total garage where the company fuel account is held is suffereing as its a few hundred yards away from the Morrisons and its fuel is 5p a litre more across the range. They are waiting for Total to reduce the costs as the forecourt only makes 2.5p a litre on the price and cannot afford to drop and price match.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts