MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In keeping with the fantastic 'Centre Globe' nav system and disguise-a-dirty-great-transmission-tunnel 'Centre Rail', I thought it might be a laugh to bend our minds at other silly options that could be offered. For example:

* Mukwalls - tyres with a mud pattern embedded in the sidewalls; so your neighbours think your Crossover's more than a fashion statement.
* RackBack - an easy to use pull-out barbecue rack under the rear bumper; takes up to 80kg side of beef.

More suggestions welcome...

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
In keeping with the fantastic 'Centre Globe' nav system and disguise-a-dirty-great-transmission-tunnel 'Centre Rail', I thought it might be a laugh to bend our minds at other silly options that could be offered. For example:

* Mukwalls - tyres with a mud pattern embedded in the sidewalls; so your neighbours think your Crossover's more than a fashion statement.
* RackBack - an easy to use pull-out barbecue rack under the rear bumper; takes up to 80kg side of beef.

More suggestions welcome...
You said daft, but then that RackBack sounds genius to me! :D :p

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
how about a vertical exhaust coming up the A panel to make it look like a paris-dakar conversion?

·
PowerSteeringPumpActivist
8,410 Posts
Yes, but only the Ones :p
:hmph: I'll have you know 'Zeus' is most definately not a gay car.* :cool:

* Although, he does contain strut braces that were originally fitted to BGJ's 'Minx I'. lol​

·
8,410 Posts
...that won't make as much fun noise, corner as well, ride as well, or stop as quickly as my ONE. ;)

I rest my case, m'Lord. :cool:

lol

·
*Merry Prankster*
20,778 Posts
...that won't make as much fun noise, corner as well, ride as well, or stop as quickly as my ONE. ;)

I rest my case, m'Lord. :cool:

lol
Oh, and my Mondeo, which pulls like a train, and leaves your One in its sooty black cloud of unburnt diesel :p

·
8,410 Posts
Oh, and my Mondeo, which pulls like a train, and leaves your One in its sooty black cloud of unburnt diesel :p
Ah... yes... well, sometimes that can happen. :eek: :p

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
New idea - as the RackBack didn't cover all the demographics, the (fictitious) 1959 committee have also drafted plans for a Go Sushi bar in the refrigerated glovebox complete with little dishes circulating on the Centre Rail. Ideal way to get the evening started on the way into Town.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
8 Participants
BlackMiniMac
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing