MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Betty and I left out last Sat. from our home in north Ga. and headed for Arkansas.We had heard that there were some great roads and not much law enforcement.That turned out to be very true.The Ozark area is great lots ot nice roads. Very little law enforcement and no traffic on a lot of the roads.The local people are great to be around and are very helpful in locating places to drive.They know you are here to drive the roads and they want you to have a good time.The Cooper was great no problems .Never did get tired of driving it even on all day adventures.I would have never thought that I would have liked Arkansas as much as I did.North Ga. is hard to beat but it is getting crowded and the D.O.T. is cracking down on driving fast.If only I had more time to spend driving the Cooper life would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
That looks like a lot of fun. I should be getting my new 05 MCS by the end of the month. I will have to remember those roads if I ever travel that way.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Trip to the southeast

My lady and I will be taking M. Clive on a little run in a few weeks. We are headed to Ohio, then off to Gatlinburg TN. Followed by Helen GA and Atlanta. Chattanooga, Lynchburg and Nashville will finish Tennessee. St. Louis, Hermann and ending in Kansas City.

Should be a fun drive. Lots to see and many neat roads....

Bear :cool:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We live in Suches which is not far from Helen.Hwy 60 is a lot of fun check it out.We also stopped at Nashville and went to B B Kings and had some great food and listened to some great music. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
buellrider
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing