MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi

I am trying to locate the fuse for the hazard warning lights on a 2007 cooper - the diagram in the first post is different to the fuse box cover diagram on my fuse box cover - I have included the picture from another post in this thread which is the same as mine.

Could someone advise which fuse, if any on this fuse box, is for the hazard lights please?

If not on this fuse box does anyone know which fuse box and the fuse number it is located at?

Thanks in advance

FB

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
2015 Mini

We recently purchased our cooper, and the right rear lights keep going out. We replaced the lights but we think the connector is not fully engaged. Is this something we can fix or should we take it in? If we can, does anyone know a good video or instruction manual that shows how? Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can anyone tell me which side of the fuse is "fused" and which side is just live I've an 56 plate Cooper with fuses in the passenger footwell and I wish to connect my DRL to a fuse via piggybacking a fuse but which side of fuse please left or right

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Me again! I guess I can pull fuse out and using a meter then find out which side is which. Connecting probe to one side other probe to earth and seeing which side gives 12v.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts