MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

As the title suggests we are trying to put together a group buy on the AP Racing Big Brake Kit. Just seeing if there is any interest in the AP Racing BBK at the moment. This kit is now made to fit all Mini models regardless if you have an R53 or R56. Price is yet to be confirmed but it will be cheaper than list. The kit will require aftermarket 17" wheels or OEM 17" wheels, these may require spacers as well. Some aftermarket 16" wheels will fit.

Regards

Leo

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
interested depending on price.

Cant do an engine upgrades until im sure the thing will stop first, and i think the cooper s brakes just arent sharp enough.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey, Are these the one or 2 peice kit for the group buy...
Also do you have prices in yet? hopefully good!

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello, this group buy is for the 1-piece AP Racing kit pictured in the first post. Costs will depend on the number of people interested. Obviously; 'the more the merrier' as the saying goes. Prices will be below the list price as mentioned previously. I know it is extremely hard to gauge your interests if the price is not listed. We will confirm prices later this week. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AP Racing also make a bigger BBK than the one above but this will cost thousands. It would be possible to make the kit pictured in my first post a 2-piece disc. However, this will push prices to stupid levels even with a group buy. Consequently, when AP designed the kit this is why they stuck with the 1-piece set-up. It is a lot cheaper to produce.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hello everyone thanks for posting your interest. I’ve now compiled a list of people interested (subject to price). We have 10 people interested, this should help keep prices even lower.

1. super c00per
2. Ant FR
3. Aberdeen Al
4. RCS
5. jam4knr
6. Darrin
7. Chiu
8. Jaw_F430
9. dazo
10. Matts Mini Adventure

If I've missed anyone out please contact me and I'll add you to the listed. Apologies if I have left you off the list.

Thanks, Leo

1 - 20 of 52 Posts