MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just purchased a 04 Cooper convertible (R52) in yellow with black hood and black leather interior, and went all out and purchased a used "funkier" interior for it, only to find its for a R50 or R53, which are hard tops.
It's too late to cancel order, so question is I'm presuming the front seats will fit but I'm going to have a problem with the rear ie hoops behind cab headrests vs "built in" headrests on the new set.
If all fails, I may have to get the original rear seats retrimmed to match.....!
.......Or do I?

· Registered
13,577 Posts
Hi all,
Just purchased a 04 Cooper convertible (R52) in yellow with black hood and black leather interior, and went all out and purchased a used "funkier" interior for it, only to find its for a R50 or R53, which are hard tops.
It's too late to cancel order, so question is I'm presuming the front seats will fit but I'm going to have a problem with the rear ie hoops behind cab headrests vs "built in" headrests on the new set.
If all fails, I may have to get the original rear seats retrimmed to match.....!
.......Or do I?
did you buy the interour on line from a business if so you should check out distance buyer and seller laws you should be able to return it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.