MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Class.

Prediction for tonight, 3:0 to the reds, first goalscorer Danny Murphy. (I'm never right by the way, but it's fun to try!!).

·
Registered
560 Posts
Love the red. That would be my color of choice, if it was available. I'd fit the sunroof in the top though.

Good work.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
BrantV said:
Love the red. That would be my color of choice, if it was available. I'd fit the sunroof in the top though.

Good work.
If the sunroof was laminated glass you could have the logo as the interlayer.....Hmmmm..... wonder if anyone has thought of that .

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
COOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL HMM maybe I should have my cooper changed from black to red!

I cannot beleive that not one of those cheating Turks got a red card!!!!!!!!!

We So deserved to win that match, have to admit tho their goal keeper was a star, he fully deserved Man of the Match. As for Heskey, the less said about tht great fat lummax the better! What is with him! His form is terrible compared to last season. I suppose at least he setting Owen up with some good uns, anyway maybe I should shut up now as I know nothing about football. Me and my mate had to drown our sorrows last night tho after the match *SULK*

1 - 11 of 11 Posts