MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in scotland and called my local BMW garage to get bonnet stripes fitted. The dude in the part dept advised me that he can supply me with the stripes but they dont fit them anymore !!!! :mad: . Anyone know of a plact in Scotland near Glasgow that fits them ??

·
The REAL King of Bling
261 Posts
rosco24 said:
Im in scotland and called my local BMW garage to get bonnet stripes fitted. The dude in the part dept advised me that he can supply me with the stripes but they dont fit them anymore !!!! :mad: . Anyone know of a plact in Scotland near Glasgow that fits them ??
You could try and fit them yourself, would save you money. Fitting them probably wouldn't be that easy and if you screwed them up....then you're screwed! :rolleyes:
You could get magnetic stripes, they would be very easy to fit.

·
mini01
17 Posts
Hi. I know of a place that Harry Fairbairn Mini uses to fit all there stripes. Its in Irvine and its called Safe & Sound. Fitted my mums mini with viper stripes and was very happy with his work and as i said the Mini garage in Irvine use them. Their number is 01294 222999. This was from an old business card but number should still be the same. Hope this helps.

Chris.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Get your stripes from Idle Gear and fit them yourself. You'll save loads of money, honest

1 - 6 of 6 Posts