MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Hangin at the Krusty Krab
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
UPDATE:

Arrangements are ticking along nicely, and my wallet is getting lighter! Kelly has chosen "the dress" and we have picked the colours and fabrics for the bridesmades. Next step - arrange honeymoon.......:cool:

We have just set up a website on confetti.co.uk. Check it out here - there's directions, accomodation details etc. for those of you who have kindly offered to help.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
randap said:
We thought it would be cool to have a MINI convoy instead of the normal wedding cars to transport the olds and the future "other half" to the ceremony, so the question is, can anyone in the area help?
hi randap,

congrats on the big move :D .

can't help with a mini but here is a pic of a wedding that some clubMINI-ers helped out with...it was a really lovely experience despite not even knowing the bride or the groom.

as for effect...you will love the mini entourage

·
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
UPDATE - 24 May 05

OK. All still going smoothly (bound to change :rolleyes: ....). Just need to confirm arrangements with the venue regarding cars and photos etc, then I'll be contacting ya'll individually to arrange a meet.

I'm looking at getting together in the next few weeks to confirm who can help, let you take a look at the venue, and have a couple of brews :D .

I'm hoping to put together a run around the local area, so if you are helping us out, you can have a blast between the ceremony and the evening do :cool: . I might even be able to get this sorted for the pre-wedding meet.

Details regarding the meet will follow - probably via PM if you have expressed interest and are drawn out of the hat ;) ............

We are looking for a maximum of 5 cars, including 1 convertible (for the bride). More folk are naturally welcome to be in the area for the proposed run, but we obviously need to limit cars and invites to the evening do. I'll be looking into getting a Merc (or similar) for the bride as backup in case the weather is bad on the day, since getting out of a MINI is difficult at the best of times ;) , but I would still like to get a bunch of MINIs together for the photo shoot etc :cool: ......

If anyone wants to confirm interest, feel free :D :D :D :D

·
Oh what fun the JCW's is
84 Posts
Hi there guv, glad you've got in touch, the car is now a pretty much 90% full JCW car with the brakes and engine kit fitted so if I can help feel free to ask, specially if the beer is flowing ;)

PM me,

Denz :D

·
Oh what fun the JCW's is
84 Posts
Naughty Magpie said:
Confirmation here also if still needed. Lovely weddingy white MCS too. Can offer you a VX220 Turbo too if needed (lol) ;)

Hannah, would want to go in a VX220 when theres two nice mimi's around ;) LOL :D

·
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
UPDATE: 1st Aug

OK, we've been to see the registrar today.....all seems to be going OK. We have our rings, and everything else is booked (just need to pay!!).

As for MINI helpers, here is the current status:

So far I have the following (apologies as I'm still learning names):

CONFIRMED - THANKS!!

Hannah (Naughty Magpie)
Chris (notts04chillimini)

BACKUP
Bob (soggycornflakes)

MAYBE
Becky (Boo) (miniaddiction.co.uk)
Maloo (miniaddiction.co.uk)
Mel (melons) (miniaddiction.co.uk)

NuVoix
X3CAT

If anyone else can help, noting that the wedding is on a Friday, please let me know asap.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts