MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone give some help please I have recently bought a countryman R60 with a number of issues.
Firstly i need to clear some faults in the ECU namely all four Glow plug activation errors. I have replaced all four glow plugs and the control relay, however these faults remain and will not clear. And I could do with these erasing so that I can attempt a DPF regen.
Any solutions?
Thanks
Steve

· Registered
13,570 Posts
need to check for power to glow plug relay module if no power then the fuse for it should find fuse layout in hand book for car, the relay module is also controlled via the main ecu, form 1 to 10 on hard to do and find its right up there at a bout a 8 will need multimeter and diagnostics tool to even stand a chance. will also need diagnostics to force a regen, this all said bring it to use down at black magic tuning and have a chat about deletes and that are possible ie egr and dpf and 50/50 eco map all in the price, link is n my signature ask for john quote wont find cheaper or better for said work

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,
However I'm based in the Northwest so unfortunately your a little far away for me to get this car to you as it wont pull the skin off a rice pudding at the moment. I have a friend thats an auto elec that does similar services that you offer and I'm hoping to get it to him this week. However I would like to try to eliminate some things in the vain hope that i can sort this issue before it goes to him.

· Registered
13,570 Posts
if were my money i would delete it also delete the cat part of it as well egr delete and stick a good mid range map on it, also delete the glow plug module from fault codes as it dont effect starting to much, transforms them on all levels

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.