MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's seen the latest Go Mini and the members of MINI2.com and their rolling road test. It just goes to show how cars vary off the production line. Steve Butcher's standard MCS 163bhp, produced 177bhp, I bet he was one happy man!!!! :) Obviously wasn't built on a Friday afternoon.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Vitesse said:
Who's seen the latest Go Mini and the members of MINI2.com and their rolling road test. It just goes to show how cars vary off the production line. Steve Butcher's standard MCS 163bhp, produced 177bhp, I bet he was one happy man!!!! :) Obviously wasn't built on a Friday afternoon.
//

...or on a monday.

(someone posted recently--yesterday?--of 180 bhp.)

kthxbye.

b.

//

·
Registered
160 Posts
Bartacus said:
I've heard you should never stick an MCS on a rolling road. Siimple reason given was that you won't get sufficient cold air in and permanent damage could be done.

In fact have found where I read it and attach the link to the BBR website below, the warning is in the penultimate paragraph and makes scary reading!

http://www.bbrgti.com/brodie_report.php
Don't think I'll be taking mine on another one of those then!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.