MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Clubman D
1,365 Posts
I specced a CooperD up online earlier, and it came to just over £18k.

I didn't understand what some of the options were though, like the comfort pack? I seemed to be speccing some things twice, with the Chili Pack..........

·
The Original ©
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah your right vikki i don't but £50 road tax and 76 miles to the gallon can't be sniffed at can it ?

although have just driven mine back from the dealers after work done at the weekend and *** the cost my mini is the NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Nathan! i thought you wernt keen on the new MINI? or was that just the S?

·
The Original ©
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not as much as yours marcus, finished and mine has aero kit, works seat, air con and comes in a snip under £19k and i going to get a discount from my sister 13% so going to be cheap but i think i mightjust keep mine now is the NUTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

quote=~Marcus~;2883431]Hey Nathan enjoy the speccin fun! Bet you don't get any change from £20k![/quote]

·
Ecstatic new JCW owner!
2,013 Posts
not as much as yours marcus, finished and mine has aero kit, works seat, air con and comes in a snip under £19k and i going to get a discount from my sister 13% so going to be cheap but i think i mightjust keep mine now is the NUTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

quote=~Marcus~;2883431]Hey Nathan enjoy the speccin fun! Bet you don't get any change from £20k!
[/QUOTE]

Lucky bleeder with the discount! I work a few buildings away from your sister now. At least I'm not spending any money at lunch time - as there are no shops and nothing to do!:rolleyes:

Back to the speccin - DO IT! Much better daily driver. Handling is superb and ride much better even on 17s. I have to admit, it's not quite as much fun but my gadgets and gizmos make up for it....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
~Marcus~
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing