MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had some warranty work done on my Mini this week and Vines Gatwick have been simply fantastic.

The issue I encountered was a broken bonnet release. Whilst they had the car, I also asked them to look at an odd mark I had on the dashboard which has been on the car since it was new. With the minimum of fuss they got their trim guy in to put the mark right and you would now never know it was there.

To top it off they supplied a Convertible Mini as a loan car for the couple of days they had the car and didn't charge me a penny for the loan car or the work on the dash.

When I brought the car a year a go their sales guy Darren Buche was fantastic also. Top marks all round!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had some warranty work done on my Mini this week and Vines Gatwick have been simply fantastic.

When I brought the car a year a go their sales guy Darren Buche was fantastic also. Top marks all round‼
Yeah I bought my R56 Cooper from Darren too, very good sales guy - was on top of everything and sorted out my cherished numberplate change too.

Only thing was he forgot to take payment from me before I left, but being a good boy I returned to pay :smile:

Haven't had mine serviced yet, shame those guys are so far away as I would be tempted to go back there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts