MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
racing is in my blood
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 5 spoke 16" wheels with 195/55 goodyear NCT5 runflats on.

I was very impressed by the Eagle F1 DS G2 on my previous car and with P-Zeros on other cars i have driven.

Do either of these tyres come in a size to fit the 16" 5 spokes and what feedback does anyone have from them?

(i think the runflats are too hard and i'm not really startled by their wet performance)

·
Mini Mod
9,227 Posts
In 205-50 x 16s you will. Both tires.
Slightly smaller diameter.
It's the size I run for auto-x, Kumhos though.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have the F1's on the front, same size as the standard 16's except they are a bit wider, same as the standard 17's. Find them very good, got them for a very good price on blackcircles.com think they are the DS G3. I will check the size next time I go out to the car.

M

·
racing is in my blood
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys

i was really impressed with my DS G2s i had before so think i'll go for G3s this time.

i haven't found P-zeros to fit the 16s. i was impressed by them on our X-type jag esp in the wet. i do think they are quite noisy though, probably a trade off for their wet weather performance (wide treadblocks)

even if i could find pirellis to fit my wheels, i guess they'd be more expensive. so think it's F1s for me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
tuscan_thunder
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing