MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got to pick up my ps/ps mcs today! No pics yet, drove until I felt like tinkering with knobs, and by then it was dark. To anyone who is waiting: It's torture, yes, but it disappears the minute you start the engine and hit the road. More later, driving now.

·
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CooperSAZ said:
Thanks for the heads up! I am down to about a week to go! Depends on the shipping company!

Can't wait to see your pics!
Nice looking S you've got on the way! As I was waiting for my MA to finish a test drive with another customer today I was inspecting 'bucephalus', as I've dubbed him, a couple was checking out a very similar S to yours (no bonnet stripes). They stopped to ask me a couple of questions, and I'm pretty sure I tipped them over the edge into it. Good luck on your wait, and I hope it goes fast.

·
Registered
267 Posts
alcibiades said:
Finally got to pick up my ps/ps mcs today! No pics yet, drove until I felt like tinkering with knobs, and by then it was dark. To anyone who is waiting: It's torture, yes, but it disappears the minute you start the engine and hit the road. More later, driving now.

Pictures Please!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts