MINI Cooper Forum banner

Got MOT Tomorrow... I do hate them lol...

603 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  mini33
Got MOT on my 2003 cooper tomorrow, first one since buying it from friends. Hope it passes, my luck with MOTs on past few cars been crap lol...
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Sure it will be fine, just check for silly things it could fail on!
2003 - Pah! Try getting a 50 year old car MOT'd then you have something to worry about! LOL!!!

Seriously tho, good luck, I'm sure it'll pass :)
I had to get my 02 One MOT'd just before I got rid of it. I stayed and watched....never again, the mean man hit my poor car underneath and allsorts :p

Would have failed on headlight alignment but he quickly sorted that out and passed it :)
if you hate them why do you l o l at them :confused:
I stayed and watched my old Mazda being MOTd once and when he was nearly finished, I asked how it was doing. He said, "it's going to fail on the front side light not working." "It worked this morning," say's I, I went round the front of the car and hit the lamp unit and it came on. He gave it an MOT.
IT passed, with a few minor advisories.
IT passed, with a few minor advisories.
Nice one! It's nice when that happens.
Glad it passed Jason - i had to do mine the beg of the month & have had a small coolant drip/leak on my mcs that my bruv was meant to sort out before christmas & didnt. To cut the long story short it had stopped right up to the mot morning & then started so my mot was abandoned half way through so was a mad rush to sort out & pass on day of expiry.
Apart from that it flew through so thats another one ticked of the bills list.

So all i say was just i did before the expiry as i would have been stuffed

SO WORD OF ADVICE - JUST IN CASE DO A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE EXPIRY THEN YOU WONT BE CUT SHORT - even if you think it will pass.

Hope to see you at a sussex meet to - your more than welcome
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.