MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I LUV my MINI
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All Black with cordoba beige interior looks stunning, especially with anthracite trim.

So far got my Blueflame cat back exhaust - Alta Short shift and a fantastic Whalen shift machine. Oh & a carbon fibre bonnet scoop n mirror covers.

Fitted a Origin B2 Solo & am in the process of fitting undercar lighting. Lights all up just need to sort wiring.

Bit miffed couldn't fit my head unit, the wiring adaptor I got was wrong one. Don't know if there is a one out for the 05 with 3 spoke steering wheel & multi function adaptor. Guy from Halfords gonna ring tomorrow when he spoke to someone at Autoleads.

Bye 4 now :D

·
I LUV my MINI
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll try n take some........

At the moment I have been so busy putting on my bits n bobs haven't had time for any photo's, plus she's absolutely filthy...dam UK weather........
Had originally asked my dealer to put Diamondbrite on my car, but saw the kit on Ebay for a Tenner so thought I would do it myself and save £233. Just waiting for a nice day so I can clean her and get some good photo's up on MINI2............I'm just of to check the weather forecast :D Oh thanks for asking as well guys this forum ROCKS :D

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Wow, sounds brill :D

Cant wait to see some pics!

Congrats :cool:

·
I LUV my MINI
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's Bloody Freezing

Sorry still no pics.........Got up this morning bright and early and thought Oh I'll wash my car and give her a good coat of polish, then take some pics for all the guys........... Stepped out the door and had a sudden change of heart it was absolutely freezing and windy to boot. So went back to bed. Not much progress with my aftermarket mods today.
Did decide to route the leads for my lighting kit as I could sit in the car and keep warm. I must be getting soft in my old age, hate the cold weather and to think I used to be a postman and was out rain, hail or sunshine :)

Oh and as for fitting my head unit, got a call from Halfords, apparently the 05 3 spoke wiring harness adaptor for the multi function steering wheel from Autoleads is in the testing process. The nice man I spoke to said he would call me on Thursday as the harness may be ready to be put on general sale.

Will get some photos soon some how I promise :)

·
Overboosting.....
3,392 Posts
Kotz said:
Oh and as for fitting my head unit, got a call from Halfords, apparently the 05 3 spoke wiring harness adaptor for the multi function steering wheel from Autoleads is in the testing process. The nice man I spoke to said he would call me on Thursday as the harness may be ready to be put on general sale.
Have you tried looking here - www.newministuff.co.uk

Mikey seems to stock most stereo adapters :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Kotz,
If you got your motor from Fawdington, nice set of wheels! I has a bit of a gander at your interior last week. Your interior is almost the same as what I have on order for my MCSC, and the same body colour. The cordoba beige is the absolute nuts!
Fawdington I have found to be great, they have even put me into a cancelled slot. Mine will be built on week 1 of 2005 and will be ready for pick-up by the end of Jan!
Anyway, good luck with the rest of your modding!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts