MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my new mcs thursday, what a car! color PS with glass sunroof. The comfort, I have the 17" wheels, is great. This realy is above my expectations. I drove other cars where roads were pretty bad, but the mini is even better even on those bad roads!
Doing the running in now, but even if you don't go so fast, it's so much fun to drive. And people are staring at you everywhere you go in your car, feels like you are a famous person.

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Congrats, would love to see some pics! :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Congratulations!

I've read a lot of folks complaining about the ride of an MCS with 17" wheels and I just don't see the problem either. I think the ride is fine in all the ones I've test driven. Once, I rode in a CVT, but couldn't tell much difference in the ride.

It's not a Lexus with the Novacaine Plus Suspension Pkg, but it's not bad either....

Post some pics and tell us more about your spec. I'm getting an itchy trigger finger to order one for myself. Planning on a loaded MCS with LSD (no nav), but I'm really debating the sunroof. I want a UJ roof decal, but Cooper Flags can solve that... Kinda concerned about interior heat and glare.

Congrats and Happy Motoring!

Rawhyde

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
finaly some pics

In my gallary I placed some pics, taken with poor quality camara but gives a good impression nevertheless.
My specs:
pure silver
glass sunroof
17" wheels
tinted rear windows
multifunctional steering wheel, asc (standard)

No regrets about anything, the runroof is a very valuable thing, great option. You see more and more cars having this.
It is consuming fuel a bit too fast, but could be the run in period issue, hope so. No pure silver paint job issues, no creaks or other annoying sounds, great comfort, it drives better than any car I ever driven. But you do hear the engine loudly in the interior, but that's not such a shame at all.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Happy motoring.

I didn't go for the sunroom option....
Ehh.. rephrase that, had no choice. I picked up a cancelled order so I got mine in 3 weeks. :)

Anyway are their lot's of MCS in NL ??
Use to live there a few years ago.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Lovely street pic with the windmill in the background, Rene.

Been to your wonderful Netherlands 4 or 5 times & it's never long enough, - like running errands in a MINI. :)

Congratulations on your new baby, Rene. :cool:

Odd discovering how much glass there is to clean while at the petrol station, right? Seems 80% of the MINI is glass. :eek:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for your replies, very fun to read. I didn't even notice the windmill untill I watched the photo taken later :) To answer your question, I don't see a lot of cooper s minis in the Netherlands, so it's still exclusive. On the other hand, the cooper and one are seen quite often here.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The picture with the windmill was taken at Zaandijk in the Netherlands, at that spot it always smells like cacao, because their is a big plant there working with that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts