MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SimonSJR
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've just taken delivery of my new Dark Silver Cooper S :D

It'a absolutely stunning! I've just changed from a 2007 BMW Z4 2.0, and I was concered it would be somewhat of a come down. But I just love the MINI so I took the plunge! :p

Ive had Dark Silver with Black roof and black bonnet stripes,
Clilli Pack,
MFSW,
Full Bluetooth,
Armrest,
Storage pack,
TLC.
Got the Rear Windows tinted limo black (had it done at stealers before pickup)

Plan to get the sound system uprated my Mikey, hense why I haven't specced the HiFi.

Will post pictures once it stops raining!!! :cool:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice One sounds the tits......
ill look out for you around wolves then.... hey whats happened to the baggie boys mate ..!!!!

Should be picking our Cooper S in few weeks same colour as yours too...

·
SimonSJR
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i'll be around mate. Love the car though, its rapid! I was going to get the Works kit fitted ASAP but i'm thinking of putting it off for a bit now, simply because of how much oooomph its got. I can't wait to get out of work now. I can see it through the window and keep having to stop myself staring! lol.

As for the baggies....... Well, to put an optimistic slant of it we played Arsenal away and lost 1-0.
Everton at home was 2-1 and we played well and a draw away at Bolton is reseonable. As long as we can beat the teams around us at home we should be okay.

The Wolves are up there though, slotting them in on Saturday! I just hope we can find enough fire power to stay up when you lot come up. Get the big derby where it should be, in the premiership!!!

Good luck on the countdown for the S!!! It'll be worth it.

·
Mini R56 S LiB/B
80 Posts
I'm from Wolverhampton also :D
Keep an eye out for a Lighting Blue / Black Cooper S ;)

·
SimonSJR
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys from Wolves, me and a few mates are heading up to the Lancashire run (starting at Deryk Woodmans) at the end of the month it looks like. If your interested in following up together we could arrange a meeting point in the morning. Have a look in the UK events folder ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Guys from Wolves, me and a few mates are heading up to the Lancashire run (starting at Deryk Woodmans) at the end of the month it looks like. If your interested in following up together we could arrange a meeting point in the morning. Have a look in the UK events folder ;)
sounds good to me, ill have a look at the event link now !!!!

·
SimonSJR
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah it certainly chucked it down yesterday morning!!!! Good job Cooper S sleeps in a warm garage with radiators :eek:

lol

·
SimonSJR
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ah, no worries mate. I'll PM you with any others that come up not to far away. ;)

I still can't stop grinning in the new MCS!!! Its so so quick. I'm not one for racing, but tonight a kid in a Clio 197cup tried to race me from the lights (soaking wet road so left the traction on) on the A449 and by the time I'd moved into third he was eating my exhaust!!!
:biggrin:

Cooper S stock is FAST ENOUGH imo! It stuggles to get all the power down through the wheels as it is!!! ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts