MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
GP1224
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

A small favour to ask of all you keen eyed people out there!!!

Friday night saw the disappearance of my beloved Mini GP, roof #1442.

I live in South London, near Clapham, though i suspect it may find itself further afield!

No broken glass suggests that it was stolen to order, and as such is unlikely to have been broken into parts; at least i hope not as it would be a real shame!!

If anybody spots it, please either reply to this thread, or better still email me at
andysmith000 @hotmail. com

Many thanks,

A disappointed Andy

·
GP1224
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No keys stolen. May get them framed!!

it is a little odd, as i thought that even without a tracker they were relatively secure vehicles? maybe someone just put the light bugger in their pocket and walked off with it!!!

damn mini shaving 50kg off the weight........

·
SUCKIN DIESEL!!!!
7,669 Posts
No keys stolen. May get them framed!!

it is a little odd, as i thought that even without a tracker they were relatively secure vehicles? maybe someone just put the light bugger in their pocket and walked off with it!!!

damn mini shaving 50kg off the weight........
I don't think I'd be as chipper if I were in your shoes!:eek:
:)

·
GP1224
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't think I'd be as chipper if I were in your shoes!:eek:
:)
Fortunately, the Mini GAP insurance which i reluctantly took out ;) thinking that i was likely to write the car off myself, means that i get all the money back i paid for it. At £40 a month quite pricey, but may have just earned me an extra £2k to spend on a new mini of some exciting variety!!!

·
GP1224
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for your help guys, even if i dont find it, it's nice to know that there is a community of helpful people out there!!

·
GP1224
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
unless it was stolen to order, to export, which is my guess. though anyone who wants to convince me that it will turn up in UK i am happy to listen!!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts