MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
No Steenkin Preevileeg
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some good-natured Brit fellow named Graham Norton has crossed the pond and is on a major cable network here with his very racy show, I must say ;) Joan Rivers is schticking it up right now. :eek: :( :D

We would love some perspective on this guy, he's really is quite amusing! Cheers, James the Fifth in Exile

·
www.totalmini*****
15,256 Posts
Graham Norton used to be one of our funniest poofs, his shows would be very "close to the mark" and he got a good following because of it. Unfortunatley they frequently step over the mark now, nowhere near as funny as he used to be... :(

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
oh thank god we got rid of him to over the pond:D:D:D

like others have said he was good, but we soon tired of him when he went from a weekly show to a nightly show:rolleyes:

Enjoy, but note, there is no senders address so when you are done with him, send him to another country please:p

·
No Steenkin Preevileeg
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah, I see the pattern--funny at first, run out of ideas, show gets stale, then ship him off across a large body of water to an unsuspecting and receptive audience--where do we ship him next, Australia?? Jimbo

why does my sig file keep dropping out? :confused:

·
Registered
940 Posts
From the end of a recent show:

"Martha Stewart will be going to prison soon, Martha was made famous by her recipes, but we have no idea of what she will be eating in jail....well...I DO have SOME idea of what she'll be eating" :p :p :p :eek:

I almost fell off the couch....

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Joan Rivers used to come here quite a while back now.
She used to crease me up
Would willingly do a permanent swap.
Send her over for a break, if you like.....

·
No Steenkin Preevileeg
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
still kinda ticked that South Park got bumped for GNE. I mean, Shannon Doughrety? Who gives a phoc aboot her?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Yeah Father Ted is classic.

Umm. Graham Norton has been shown around the USA for awhile.. Was on BBCamerica a lot and stuff. Haven't seen his new american show. Did he import Betty?

·
MINI2 Overdose!
2,336 Posts
Totally agree with whats been said so far his weekly show was brilliant but the daily ones did seem a little flat and ill thought out. Despite that I still think he's one of our best comedians so far and also not frightened to use his sexuality with it.

Hope you lot don't ship this poof off to the other side of the pond! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
14 Participants
Rakey
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing