MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew that its great handling was one of the reasons I bought my MCS......

I was driving home from work the other night on a two lane city/country road, minding my own business, when someone in a big, old, beat-up van tried to pull out of a side street into my car. Thankfully, they were on the other side of the road, so I had a brief moment to react. I swerved right, managed to stay on the shoulder, and then back into my lane and continued on.

Afterward, I realized how much I appreciated the quick steering and steady footing of the MCS.

Regards,

Dave

·
Registered
444 Posts
Same here!
I was zipping down a nice twisty road a while back when all of a sudden I came around this sharp corner only to find a tiny puddle of water in my path! :eek: :eek: . Was able to make a radical change of corse to avoid it :eek: !
Car handled that manuver with ease!

:rolleyes: Geeesshhh..... I had just washed and polished my car!:rolleyes: Was a close one!

·
MINI Geek
515 Posts
onasled said:
Same here!
I was zipping down a nice twisty road a while back when all of a sudden I came around this sharp corner only to find a tiny puddle of water in my path! :eek: :eek: . Was able to make a radical change of corse to avoid it :eek: !
Car handled that manuver with ease!

:rolleyes: Geeesshhh..... I had just washed and polished my car!:rolleyes: Was a close one!
You don't know how many times I've done that myself :)
Of course, I won't avoid it if there's other cars around that I may cause concern with.

·
MotorCityMadman
3,793 Posts
dco43054 said:
I knew that its great handling was one of the reasons I bought my MCS......

I was driving home from work the other night on a two lane city/country road, minding my own business, when someone in a big, old, beat-up van tried to pull out of a side street into my car. Thankfully, they were on the other side of the road, so I had a brief moment to react. I swerved right, managed to stay on the shoulder, and then back into my lane and continued on.

Afterward, I realized how much I appreciated the quick steering and steady footing of the MCS.

Regards,

Dave
Yeah, people with shy#e boxes don't give a damn. They'll ram right into you.

·
All 4 wheels pointed down
656 Posts
I can't stand that! The bigger the vehicle becomes, the worse the driver gets. A total direct relationship! Although, it is fun to turn into a selling point for the wife! If they can't see me, maybe they will be able to hear me!

You guys are making want to put more lights on the front end! I usually drive with just the headlights on, but when something happens, I kick on the driving/fog lights on the bottom. I want to illuminate people's mind so that they do not KILL me or my MINI!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.