MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi!

I was at the movies tonight (saw "Terminal" with Tom Hanks which is good but IMHO not brilliant) and there was a new MINI commercial! You see a spectacular no-name sports car racing through a factory floor and an industrial area. For a short moment you can see a MINI rev counter. The whole setting reminded me of "The Fast and the Furious". At the end of the spectacular driving scene you realize that it´s meant to symbolize a movie shooting. When the director says they are finished, some guys take off the sports car body and reveal a MC underneath and the stunt driver drives his work MINI home. :D

I think that is one of the best ideas the advertising agencies came up with to sell the performance element of the MINI to those who haven´t realized it until now.

Has anybody else seen the spot or even knows a place where you can download it?

Klaus

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, thanks, I didn´t know it was on the German MINI homepage. But clicking the convertible image didn´t work for me. I found it under Fun&Games>Play it safe>TV-Spots>MINI Stuntdriver...
You see it´s not really hard to navigate a German internet site without .knowledge of German. :D

Klaus

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.