MINI Cooper Forum banner

141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
MINIFANS organise a roadtrip to holland....Everybody will know about minifans!!!!visit our site and register!!!!

everybody is welcome!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Geia sas Ellines kai oxi mono...
My name is Dimitris(Jim) i'm from Kavala and i'm an owner of a mini cooper s works!!
And i'm extremely happy with that...

Greetings to everybody

·
Registered
30 Posts
I will post some ..
But don't think it's somethink different!
The beast lies under the bonnet!!

P.s And by the way... Crete is an absloutely AWESOME place to be and you people there are really really nice!
I've been there last year for 15 days on my wedding trip and it was really beautiful!!
The only problem was the heat which some times was making us breath hardly .. just like what happens under the bonnet of my mini cooper s works!

·
MCS
39 Posts
Gia sas Ellines nice to meet u guyz...ego apo kipro
My name is Steven and a proud owner of a 2005 Mini Cooper S
ine oreo na blepoumen ke elines sto forum....:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Gia sas paidia apo Thessaloniki.

My name is Peter and i am 27 years old. I own a cooper for 2 months now and really like it.
I do not know if its just me but minis tend to be everywhere in my city!!!And just imagine its not anywhere near cheap!!!!

ARIS-8RISKEIA-SUPER3

·
The Element of Suprise
428 Posts
Gia sas paidia apo Thessaloniki.

My name is Peter and i am 27 years old. I own a cooper for 2 months now and really like it.
I do not know if its just me but minis tend to be everywhere in my city!!!And just imagine its not anywhere near cheap!!!!

ARIS-8RISKEIA-SUPER3
Gia sou Peter.

I was born in Thessaloniki. It's nice to hear that MINIs are popular there.

Xpi6tiva

141 - 148 of 148 Posts
About this Discussion
147 Replies
34 Participants
ellinara
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing