MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
likes pork
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice forum! I want to say Hello to all of the Mini fanatics out there and introduce myself.

I'm on my second Mini (first one was a 2004 MC from Peabody... thanks Keith!), a 2005 MCS which I snagged from Mini of the Hamptons a couple weeks ago :D :D

A work acquaintance (and fellow Mini owner) told me about the site and I've wasted pretty much an entire work day browsing. I'm in car sales on "the auto mile" ... I drive and show high end luxury cars all day and I can't wait to get into my MCS for the ride home ;) :D
I'm going to try to get in on some of the events & gatherings you all are planning if my schedule permits, and I look forward to getting to know you all!

·
wherever you go...
1,617 Posts
Welcome to the NY/New England nuthouse. You're in the right place to find more MINI events than you're likely to have time for.

Can you tell us more about your day job?

·
MINI2 Master Baiter
3,406 Posts
Aaarrrrgghh, What is this? Another baker, first initial j? This forum isn't big enough for
both of us.

So I guess I'll leave.

Greetings and welcome. And how did you get a hello from the elusive Paul Mullet? I even became a "Privilege", all I get from him is spam telling me how lucky I am.

·
likes pork
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bakerjc, I think there's room for both of us... I don't take up much space and I'll eat just about anything... all I ask is for a word of encouragement every once in a while and maybe a nuzzle or squeeze every now and again... :D

Day job is selling Mercedes-Benz at MB of Westwood. I have been with MB for about 4 years now and in Westwood for just over a year. I came out to Boston in September '04 from the burbs of Chicago, where I was also slangin' MB's... along with Hondas & Volvos.

·
MINI2 Master Baiter
3,406 Posts
jbaker said:
bakerjc, I think there's room for both of us... I don't take up much space and I'll eat just about anything... all I ask is for a word of encouragement every once in a while and maybe a nuzzle or squeeze every now and again... :D
Well OK. We'll try it for a week or so. But see Max for all the needs you have outlined. I'm spent just trying to take care of jcsinnh.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Welcome! If you start showing up to events, you may increase the baker show-up-percentage-rate to 50%!
However you might as well say you'll be at every one, and only show up to some (or none), and no one will be surprised. Of course this is not your fault, you're simply paying for the mistakes of those before you.

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
I'll squeal for big bucks. Welcome to the world of the thick-skinned. Question everything especially if posted by a slimy, scaly Cod.

·
likes pork
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JR9907 said:
Hey jbaker I know who you are,see if you can figure out who I am :D
Hey Joe! :p

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
If there's any relation here I'm worried. If you are not related to the notorious no-show from Wista I welcome you with open arms.:)
Now, about my 15% discount.............

·
drive it like i stole it
837 Posts
ANOTHER BAKER !?

welcome --- you've got a lot to live up too with a name like that !

isn't that right master baker.

·
likes pork
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL people used to call me "master baker" in high school...

It's been interesting to see my last name turned into a verb on these forums. I see I have alot of work to do to prove otherwise.

·
MINI2 Master Baiter
3,406 Posts
jbaker said:
It's been interesting to see my last name turned into a verb on these forums. I see I have alot of work to do to prove otherwise.

No no no no no. MY name has turned into a verb. Yours is still in a pristine state. But there's lots of time to change that.

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
hi jbaker!

there's now as many of you as there are gminis. :eek:

newyorkmini.org has a njmaxmini. ;)

A big MINI2 Welcome!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts