Does anyone have opinions and/or pics of a mini with the following
layout?:

Seats: grey leatherette
Interior: anthracite
headliner: anthracite

Its hard to get a good idea based on the build your mini design
page..or trying to find one "live"...I did come across some pics
posted of the rear seating for the grey leatherette; was surprised
at the amount of seat surface in the lighter shading.

would the grey leatherette clash with the anthracite? better to go
w/all anthracite?...grey leatherette w/stock headliner?/...thoughts?

...interior would go with dk silver body w/ black roof and bonnet stripes.

tnx!

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
The Grey Leatherette will look fine with the anthracite interior, but the question still remains ... what color are the door panels?

The MINIUSA configurator indicates that Grey Leatherette upholstery comes with Grey door panels on the hard top and Black door panels on the convertible, yet speed_racer's gallery shows a MCS with Grey Leatherette upholstery and Black door panels :confused:

·
Canyon Mini
310 Posts
It also shows....

MINIAC said:
The Grey Leatherette will look fine with the anthracite interior, but the question still remains ... what color are the door panels?

The MINIUSA configurator indicates that Grey Leatherette upholstery comes with Grey door panels on the hard top and Black door panels on the convertible, yet speed_racer's gallery shows a MCS with Grey Leatherette upholstery and Black door panels :confused:
:redblack:
silver dash pillers and silver oval door plastic around the door armrest when you choose Interior anthracite. But thats not right, those 2 pieces come in anthracite also.
:redblack:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Should have mine tomorrow... ordered Grey leatherette.

MINIAC said:

I ordred Gray Leatherette interioir on mine, and it should be at the dealer tomorrow, so I'll let you know. Mine is a MCSC with silver interior, and I am hoping the doors are black

·
Registered
48 Posts
I saw an 05 Cooper at my dealer with Gray Leatherette & Anthracite interior. The door panels were gray, & I think the whole thing looked really cool with the Anthracite interior (I can't remember if the headliner was Anthracite or not). I spec'ed the same thing, & my order very specifically says that the Gray Leatherette has Gray doors.
By the way, I also added the chrome interor. I think the whole combo looks perfect...

·
going or coming?
1,215 Posts
antracite interior has antracite pillers and door pulls - just a mess up on the visuals onteh website. At least the late '04s did...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Haven't gotten it yet. MA was out today.

Should pick it up tomorrow night assuming everything is in order at the dealer. Will post pics as soon as I can afterwards.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Still not picked up yet.

I had made an appointment for delivery this Friday, but that was before my Mini arrived at the dealer (a few days earlier than expected). They have had it since Sat. so I asked if the time could be bumped up. He was going to check and let me know. The only real item that needs prepped is the new wheels (R99-Anthracite :D ), so it shouldn't take all week. I will keep you updated.

·
Registered
80 Posts
And the verdict is....

Picked up my Dark Silver MCSC today. I must say the interior looks stunning; gray leatherette, silver dash/door trim, chrome interior, and black door panels and carpet. I will post pics tomorrow when it gets light outside.

My MA also confirmed that he had delivered a 2005 Mini (non-S/non-Conv) that had gray door panels. He also could not get a straight answer from MiniUSA about it though. MiniUSA web shows Black for Conv and Gray for coupe. I have only seen 3; mine, a non-S coupe with gray door panels, and the S-coupe with black doors on this site.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Here is a picture.

Finally got around to taking some pictures of mine, must say color combination looks brilliant. Check the interior out in the gallery.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts