MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an idea a while ago that I thought might look good. A Black MINI, White roof and Grey/Silver Union Flag roof... Having messed about in Photoshop, I'm not so sure it does look good. People, it's over to you ;)

original is

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
maybe it would look better if the blue bits were in black (as opposed to grey) and the red bits in silver. But I don't have the time to do that much work in Photoshop.

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maybe i do have time...

here it is (all be it a little rough, but you get the idea...)

now this has prospects :D

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
Been done already!

Go to WH Smith and you'll see on front of an in-car magazine, that there is a black/white MINI Cooper with bonnet stripes and a customized grey/black Union Jack.

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kinster... Which mag. is it? do they have a website with the pic on? and can you post a link if they do?
Thanks,
Col.

P.S. Still, I suppose this shows that it wasn't in bad taste ;) or was it ? :D

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
cmt said:
Kinster... Which mag. is it? do they have a website with the pic on? and can you post a link if they do?
Thanks,
Col.

P.S. Still, I suppose this shows that it wasn't in bad taste ;) or was it ? :D
it was an in-car entertainment magazine in the car magazine area in WHSmiths. Can't miss it, it's got the MINI on the cover.... looks cool as well...

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Kinster said:

it was an in-car entertainment magazine in the car magazine area in WHSmiths. Can't miss it, it's got the MINI on the cover.... looks cool as well...
He's right :) Its on the front of IN-Car magazine & the MINI on the front cover looks awesome :cool: :cool: :cool: :)

·
Registered
353 Posts
I saw it too. I don't normally like the Union Jack roofs but this one was very special.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts