MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I'm avin 'oops
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to have a fiddle whilst driving the other day and turned off DSC and turned on Sport

This immediatley brought a grin to my face something alike to the Joker in Batman

I then proceeded to drive normally with these settings and found everything to be so much better (apart from tyre wear and mpg obviously)

Am working in london again trhis week so on the drive down from the midlands this am at 5 I left everything as normal but as soon as I got on to the A1 and North Circ I hit the switches

Have decided that whilst in london I will be in "balls out" mode as I find that I can nip in and out alot better

WHY OH WHY Havent I done this before? Have had Pepe for a year and done 12000 miles and only now am I finding the wonders of a couple of little black switches

·
Registered
52 Posts
I myself now turn the traction control off when I get in it.Even in the wet I dont have no trouble with wheelspin.I think that the traction control cuts the power too much and cuts in when it doesnt need too, because I have been round the same corners without it on and been acellerating hard and have had no wheelspin,but with it on the light would flash and it would cut the power quite alot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts