MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are now taking pre orders for the m7 R56 strut tower brace (cooper s and clubman s)

M7: Vision. Passion. Drive.

the brace is due to begin shipping from m7 in August and standard retail is £120 were are offering a group order price of £110 (will go lower if over 10 people order) i will hold the order book open for two weeks then place my order with m7 at which point payment will be required

please pm me your details if you wish to pre order

·
Loving his JCW!!!
274 Posts
Probably interested. Are these the ones with the anti mushrooming strut plates? Also, does it fit over the JCW airbox? Thanks.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes these are the anti mushroom ones, but do you mean works air box on the R53 (as i have these in stock) as the new works (R56) is the same size as stock

·
Registered
1,171 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
ist why i supply 2 brackets the normal and AGSR that moves the brace higher i was refering to the stock JCW upgrade that only changes the filter ;)
I'll say again, the JCW stage 1 tuning kit has a different airbox NOT just a filter.:smile:

That's why MINI offer two different braces, one for each design.

·
Loving his JCW!!!
274 Posts
well my dealer was lying then when he said the car i was looking was the works stage one so i apologize :redface:
Ok so im confused :p. Would i need the standard brace with the JCW airbox, or would i need the one with the higher mount, and if it is the one with the higher mount, does that still fit under the bonnet properly without removing sound deadening?

Also, when do you expect to have these R56 braces in stock??
Thanks, Rogan.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok so im confused :p. Would i need the standard brace with the JCW airbox, or would i need the one with the higher mount, and if it is the one with the higher mount, does that still fit under the bonnet properly without removing sound deadening?

Also, when do you expect to have these R56 braces in stock??
Thanks, Rogan.
im awaiting fit advice from m7 on this as its only just out in the states so will post up tomorrow :)

·
Loving his JCW!!!
274 Posts
I've noticed the following message has now been posted on the M& site: "This brace does not currently fit with the JCW Cold Air Intake. A brace option for this application will be available soon. "

I have messaged them directly to ask when this will be, but will buy one through you as soon as it is possible.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts