MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm looking for some advice on an Isofix Group1 car seat to fit in the rear seat of a convertible. I've trawled the forums but can't find an answer to my specific requirements.

The problem is we're in Australia so we can't goto a shop and try one, and websites only state fitting for minis, not specifically the convertible.

At this stage we're thinking that either the 'Maxi-Cosi Priori Fix' or the 'Bebe Confort Iséos Isofix' may fit. I'd appreciate any comments from anyone has tried either of these seats, or can advise any other isofix group1 seat for a convertible.

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
The only advise I can offer is that you do need to go and try these, as first off most information on here is European, and the regs and seats are slightly different in Australia.

Then the other thing is that the rear seat of the convertible is a different angle to the hatch, so those that fit in the hatch could very well not fit the convertible I'm affraid, so you do really need to go and try a few seats in the car to find out what works.

Unless you find a helpful Australian cabrio owner that has something already in theirs

1 - 2 of 2 Posts