MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, just been looking at our numbers for conversions sold, (excluding JCW) our GTT220 is quite possibly the most popular and proven 'complete conversion package' on the market. It has proven outstanding for its long term 100% reliability ,with sales of over 400 suppied and fitted by us. Upgradability to GTT230 etc also being very popular. :smile:
All GTT220's and above now also include a very nice stainless steel badge with blue engraving on the engines rocker cover donating the conversion fitted.:cool: and full engine bay valet (by hand)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice one :)

Just purchased my 54 plate R53 MCS last Friday so I'm finally in the MINI club after 8 months of reading these forums :D

Got some cosmetic mods to do first, as well as a wedding later in the year, but if all goes to plan I'll be paying GTT a visit around this time next year for the 220 conversion as well as a few other things.

Keep up the good work :cool:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Hi Guys, just been looking at our numbers for conversions sold, (excluding JCW) our GTT220 is quite possibly the most popular and proven 'complete conversion package' on the market. It has proven outstanding for its long term 100% reliability ,with sales of over 400 suppied and fitted by us. Upgradability to GTT230 etc also being very popular. :smile:
All GTT220's and above now also include a very nice stainless steel badge with blue engraving on the engines rocker cover donating the conversion fitted.:cool: and full engine bay valet (by hand)
Can I buy one of those shiny badges?? :D

·
Premium Member
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As long as its a genuine GTT220 as supplied & fitted by us (which yours is:cool:) we can supply & fit badge free of charge next time your down. We dont send them out though.
We are almost out of stock at the moment....new batch of 100 will be in in around 2 weeks.
Best Regards Roland GTT:smile:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
As long as its a genuine GTT220 as supplied & fitted by us (which yours is:cool:) we can supply & fit badge free of charge next time your down. We dont send them out though.
We are almost out of stock at the moment....new batch of 100 will be in in around 2 weeks.
Cheers Roland, it'll give me an excuse to for my next upgrade :cool:

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
That must make your conversion more exclusive and true when you see a MINI wearing it than the JCW badge:p

I'd have to say having purchased a few other things from you Roland that if I ever wanted aftermarket tuning other than JCW it would be GTT.

Who knows, maybe you'll be the next tuning badge/company that MINI want to buying with you being the modern day John Cooper;)

·
Registered
167 Posts
That must make your conversion more exclusive and true when you see a MINI wearing it than the JCW badge:p

I'd have to say having purchased a few other things from you Roland that if I ever wanted aftermarket tuning other than JCW it would be GTT.

Who knows, maybe you'll be the next tuning badge/company that MINI want to buying with you being the modern day John Cooper;)
Blimey. This is a very bold statement. Especially as Cooper were a double World Championship winning Formula 1 team. Then almost single handedly made the Mini the motoring icon it is today with the Mini Cooper. Then using the Cooper S to win the Monty Carlo Rally 3 times, win in British Touring Car Championship and countless other club events. So what national / international motorsport arena will GTT be competing in, to attract BMW's eye then ?.

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Blimey. This is a very bold statement. Especially as Cooper were a double World Championship winning Formula 1 team. Then almost single handedly made the Mini the motoring icon it is today with the Mini Cooper. Then using the Cooper S to win the Monty Carlo Rally 3 times, win in British Touring Car Championship and countless other club events. So what national / international motorsport arena will GTT be competing in, to attract BMW's eye then ?.
Not sure, but maybe Roland will be thinking about it now:p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts