MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Trying to figure out what GPS Unit Holder/Mount which I believe is a Speed camera detection device this is for, anyone have one of these brackets in their MINI?!

Si

Answers on a postcard to :p

Attachments

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
OriginB2

No longer in production though, company now called Pogo

But you might be able to get an old unit for that.

Highly recommend it as a camera detector unit, I've had mine now for about 4 years, and not found anything else better even having tried the more mass market ones:)

·
Registered
9,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate,

It's all hard wired in professionally, also has the Laser detector on the windscreen too, will check out ebay :p

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
No worries, hope you find one, make sure you get the USB connection kit too so you can connect it to your PC too;)

·
Registered
9,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Subscription is £50 a year I think-Bargain if includes that but probably not!
Will keep eyes peeled on ebay :p

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Subscription is £50 a year I think-Bargain if includes that but probably not!
Will keep eyes peeled on ebay :p
You get deals every now and then, I'm paid up for another 2 years, did 3 years for the price of two or something like that;)

The thing I like most is that it only lets you know if a camera is there if its on your side of the road, and not the side of on coming traffic:)

·
Hangin at the Krusty Krab
844 Posts
It's a B2 unit. Fantastic bit of kit, easily the best GPS camera unit available (IMHO). Some time ago they offered a good deal to upgrade to the new POGO units, so I bought the POGO Drive - this also has satnav built in, whilst retaining all that was good about the B2.

Highly recommended.

·
The de Chromed MINI
3,218 Posts
Got a B2 here too, had a few snoopers etc and they are rubbish in comparison, never get a false alarm and locations are spot on (unlike the snooper) also got the radar detector in the 1er,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts