MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I would like to get some advice from you guys!! I just got my Clubman S Dark Grey 2 Weeks ago and I defenitely want to lower it down a little bit!
Now I was wondering if I should get the H&R springs which lower it down 35mm or the Eibachs which lower it down 30mm in the front and 20mm in the rear.....
I had 30mm Eibachs on my 2005 Cooper and they worked fine! What would you suggest? Maybe you have some pics I can compare from...

Thanx:D

·
THE STICK
3,902 Posts
I know of a couple of clubmans fitted with Eibachs, I heard the ownwers were very happy with them.

·
Mrs Beastie
364 Posts
I think we might be one of them;)

We are very happy with our Eibachs - if you had them before and liked them I would have them again. It's not a hard bumpy ride just more solid on bends and looks nicer in the arches!
If you are into serious lowering then perhaps they are not for you, but for me its the difference between braking on bends (boring:() or not (fun:cool:).

You can see loads of pics on our website The Phantom, Club & CooperBeast | Beastmaster and Peanut Adventures

·
THE STICK
3,902 Posts
Yep it was you I was thinking of Peanut, oh and I hear your so pleased you've recommended your mate to get them.... I was at the workshop when Dave got his call! :D

·
Totally Mental!
21,789 Posts
Tag!

I've got Eibachs on my Checkmate and they lower it just the right amount. I think site sponsor Lohen have Eibach springs on their Clubman in you fancy a chat with them :)

Hast du mini2.info schon gesehen? Vielleicht koennten die auch dir helfen ;) Viel Spass mit dem Kleinen :cool:

·
THE STICK
3,902 Posts
It was you then RVW? Good choice i must say as Ade and Peanuts car is cool on the bachs!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replies and posts!
I think I'll go with the Eibachs.... :D

I'll post some pics when their in!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts