MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just moved to LA and the sun was killing me so I had to break down and tint the MINI. I think it looks much better.

For your viewing pleasure...

Right before going to the tint shop...

Right afterwards. The tint is still curing but the install place did a great job. They put the tint right up to the edges so you can't tell it's tinted when you put down the front windows. They also seem to have good luck against the dot matrixing. Once it cures in a week or two, I"ll take it back to them and they'll really fit it up so you won't have those lines around the back and rear windows.

Happy Motoring.

Robby

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well. . .

i was feeling randy :)

acually, i thought about this and decided that there are far worse tinted cars running around here. If they wanted to stop somebody just for tints they should be getting the ones that are terribly bubbled or the people that have "limo" all around. With my cordoba interior, you can still see me from outside the car.

·
94 Posts
I'm in LA as well, and I have to agree with RobbyTT on tinting the front windows. The cops down here don't care. I have my fronts tinted as well, but barely enough to tell. Cuts down on the sun, saves the interior and looks good. If you do get pulled over, it's just a fix it ticket, so it's a pretty low risk thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts