MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier this week I took my newly inherited R53 to the above dealership in Llandudno Junction having booked it in for a service, as on board computer saying it was overdue.

Terry and the guys in the service department are a fantastic bunch of lads, they gave the car a thorough inspection, sorted out a few issues but since my mum had already serviced the car in February (some local independent) they didn’t go ahead with doing one: they picked it up from the service booklet.

Real honest guys, and since they knew my mum had bought it new from them and had recently passed away they were kind enough not to charge a bean.

Now to tackle the issues they raised in the inspection- pads and discs shot all round, suspension tower mushroomed front O/S etc.

Just thought I’d share my positive experience of a great dealership- thumbs up from me.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Maybe you got away with it 'not' having been worked on ;O)

Pictures say a thousand words, and these are just two. Most customers don't get to see these concealed parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the details of the tower defenders Nige, the parts list is growing like topsy 🙄

Exhaust, wheels, tyres, brake lines, pads, discs, dampers, springs just to be getting on with... just got to work out the logistics of how and where I’m going to work on it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts