MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ya'll,
ZZZIP and I will be up from Atlanta for my niece's wedding in Chesapeake that weekend. I'll have some free time to escape family stuff Saturday and would love to get together with any Hampton Roads MINIs that would like to do lunch Saturday. Sherry suggested Doumar's, wherever that is. Other ideas are welcome...
Paul

·
A mighty Mini good time
200 Posts
Wish Verde and I could meet up with you but I've got a work thing that day. Darn it! I hope you have a great time in the area! :)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Let's see the 14th..... hmm doing the Battle of the Imports at VMP that day and have to go to work that night.. so .. im sorry i cant make it on Sat.. but i could meet with you guys on Sunday the 15th if someone pries me out of bed.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
oh wait did you say Niece .. and wedding.. hmm wheres the Bachlorette party and when =)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mugami said:
oh wait did you say Niece .. and wedding.. hmm wheres the Bachlorette party and when =)

...probably at some local Chippendales. Giggly girls and naked men - no thanks! :D

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
What's wrong with being one of the Naked men (or man) playing with a bunch Giggly girls =) Vs. being in a room with a bunch Giggly men and playing with one (maybe more)naked girls.?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
Mugami
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing