·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
monsta said:
MINIMARK (21)
timlowden771 (20)
Minione Man (20)

Happy Birthday to you all!!
That's very nice of you Monsta. Are you feeling in a particularly good mood today?

LMB:p

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you saying that I'm normally in a bad mood??

It's nice to see people that are about the same age as me on the boards (I'm 22), usually it's loads of old people celebrating!!

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
monsta said:
Are you saying that I'm normally in a bad mood??

It's nice to see people that are about the same age as me on the boards (I'm 22), usually it's loads of old people celebrating!!
As it is always someone’s Birthday, I was just surprised that you suddenly decided to publicly wish some of them a happy birthday. I wasn't knocking it, just wondering why.

Thought you might have won the lottery of something;)

LMB:D

·
Registered
391 Posts
Happy Birthday

Thanks a lot for the Birthday Wishes. I am off to Ireland now for the weekend for my Birthday(Should be Fun!!) Hear from you all next week.

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Re: Happy Birthday

timlowden771 said:
Thanks a lot for the Birthday Wishes. I am off to Ireland now for the weekend for my Birthday(Should be Fun!!) Hear from you all next week.
If you make it back that is;)

Happy Birthday!!

LMB

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish I had won the lottery.. Maybe I could order my dream 'S'..... :(

·
Moderator & Sponsor
358 Posts
Paul_Mullett said:
Happy Birthday folks, good time of year to have a birthday this... (hint hint)....

Check the calendar folks...

(hint hint)...

:)
hhmm...I noticed you'd be hitting the big 2,5 on Sunday..:) I was wondering whether or not to suggest some kind of whip round to mark the occasion (maybe we could up the 'sponsor' ratio and you could skim something off there?..;)

With it being your 'silver' birthday though, maybe a Silver and Black Cooper would be more appropriate?

Happy Birthday for Sunday though...my sponorship/birthday contribution is en route!..;)

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
Dogger said:

hhmm...I noticed you'd be hitting the big 2,5 on Sunday..:) I was wondering whether or not to suggest some kind of whip round to mark the occasion (maybe we could up the 'sponsor' ratio and you could skim something off there?..;)

With it being your 'silver' birthday though, maybe a Silver and Black Cooper would be more appropriate?

Happy Birthday for Sunday though...my sponorship/birthday contribution is en route!..;)
Hmmm, a silver cooper would be nice.

So would some more donations! But I will settle for the Cooper, then I can afford to pay for the site and not be without a car in the mean time.

Oooh, half way to 50 on Sunday, :)

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Paul_Mullett said:

Hmmm, a silver cooper would be nice.

So would some more donations! But I will settle for the Cooper, then I can afford to pay for the site and not be without a car in the mean time.

Oooh, half way to 50 on Sunday, :)
Happy Birthday Paul. Only 25.......oh to be 25 again !

I noted on your old forum you mentioned how much it costs to run your server for a month. I know it's off topic, but that payment system seems a little complicated, as you have to get an "account" first, so I was put off. If you had a direct secure VISA type arrangement that we could all simply put in our card numbers and amounts straight to MINI2.com I'm sure your level of donations would be improved, especially from overseas members. Maybe it's something that could be thought about anyway.

cheers

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Basil said:
that payment system seems a little complicated, as you have to get an "account" first, so I was put off. If you had a direct secure VISA type arrangement that we could all simply put in our card numbers and amounts straight to MINI2.com I'm sure your level of donations would be improved, especially from overseas members.
I'd second that... I tried to set up an account & it's maybe gone a bit pear-shaped. Certainly not easy to give you guys some money:rolleyes:

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Happy Birthday

rich said:

I'd second that... I tried to set up an account & it's maybe gone a bit pear-shaped. Certainly not easy to give you guys some money:rolleyes:
rich,

I happened to notice it is your birthday today, so ;

Happy Birthday mate!!!

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, Happy Birthday 'o lord Mullett!

I have sent you an e-card via ICQ but you probably won't get that for ages... :)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Re: Happy Birthday

LMB said:

rich,

I happened to notice it is your birthday today, so ;

Happy Birthday mate!!!

Cheers LMB!

Sadly no one gave me a MINI however:mad:

·
Moderator & Sponsor
358 Posts
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Pa - aul...Happy Birthday to you..:)

Well it is only just Sunday, but I thought I'd sneak this on!

Have a good day!

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
Paul how many times have you been 25 now.:D :D :D :D :D

What time is the party,hope theres jelly and ice cream to eat and is it fancy dress or come dressed casual,then it is fancy dress.:D :D :D :D :D

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Happy Birthday Paul :)

Hopefully you got some dosh that you can put towards the S:p

Not too long now though, only a few months to got;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts