MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
MaTTy_P said:
:D

cool.

My mini's getting a few prezzies for christmas, an IPOD installation and a Custom Whalen

:D

any1 else's ONE getting any gifts, or am I just sad?
My Mini is getting an Aerotek spoiler fitted along with the chrome exhaust cover, which I did not specify when I first bought my car.

Matty, out of interest how much does the IPOD installation cost?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Mine got the 18s and is getting a armrest, strut brace and new mats. :D

·
Joy!
1,333 Posts
erm, about 40quid for the brackets/mount that i needed from mikey the mini and, bare in mind my cd player in car has no aux/cd input, i went for the itrip option (£24, if i remmember)...really suprisingly good quality.

·
MINI-no-more
1,415 Posts
Tracy said:
Little Blue got his first taste of snow at the weekend ... whilst on the Mini Severns Christmas meal, how fitting is that :D Have a great Christmas everyone :p
I'm glad I'm not the only who got excited at the vision of snow on her MINI. First thing I said when I looked out of the window yesterday morning was "aww look at MINI" :eek:.

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Matty, you're not sad at all! My MINI's hopefully getting the full Aero kit and PlayMini exhaust system for Christmas... :)

Happy Christmas everyone! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.