MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me be one of the first to wish all of the MINI family on this site a very
Happy Christmas and New year :D :D :D
Feel free to to use this thread to wish other members of MINI 2 the compliments of the season, if you know them from Mini meets or via the forums.

PS
Every Day is like Christmas when u drive your Mini :cool: :cool:

·
Mini2 Procrastinator
111 Posts
mendel, you have yourself a very special christmas too.

I wonder if there is anyone who has decorated their mini yet with xmas decor? Or even worse i wonder if anyone has transported full size christmas trees around?

Take care all, James.

:besmart:

·
MNEEME
52 Posts
Good job my friend!
Merry Christmas to everyone out there!
And its true its Christmas everyday when you drive a MINI.

:red: :green: :eb: :indi: :yellow: :silk:
Happy Motoring For The Holidays
:silk: :silver: :black: :gold: :velvet: :blblack:

P.S.
I'll go out an get some good pictures of holiday MINIs!

·
Registered
733 Posts
jcbroad said:
I wonder if there is anyone who has decorated their mini yet with xmas decor? Or even worse i wonder if anyone has transported full size christmas trees around?
Happy Holidays to all!

Here's a picture of my MINI with a 9-foot Christmas tree on her roof! Worked out better than I imagined it would :)

Attachments

·
Back to the Fold
919 Posts
Have a great christmas everyone on here from all at MINI Cornwall, I sincerely hope you all have a good time, and a very prosperous new year to you all.

As per earlier comments with regards to Paul Mullett HUGE respect to you paul for all your hard work and dedication.

One last point, please please spare a thought for all those in the world so much less fortunate than us, remember we all have our problems but we have our freedom and the knowledge that people care about us, some fellow humans are not so fortunate. If you have some spare cash or just want to do the charitable thing then go to oxfam and buy the gift of life for someone.

ok end of sermon..

HO HO HO MEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYY CHRISTMAS :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.