MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Has any dealer got a Velvet Red MINI I could come and look at?

Thanks,

James

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Neo,

Don't suppose you could post any photos? What do u think of it?

Thanks,

James

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Neo doesn't post on here to often, I'd PM him, that way he'll get a notification to his email and he'll long on to check it.

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Maybe he just doesn't reply to you dodger ;)

I'd sayclickmon his profile then email him instead, that way he doesn't have an excuse :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Nah Damo he doesn't reply to those either so maybe it IS just me ;)

( Maybe if you put "Interested in buying" in the title then he might just read it ) :D :D :D

Dave

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Hmmmm that'd work. Put in the Subject. "I Want a Velvet Red Mini can you help me?" Thats close enough to the truth and close enough to that he'd jump at it smelling a sale :)

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Perhaps Neo will respond to I watnt to make you a rich man

I will try emailing and report back! If he sniffs a sale who knows?

james

·
Registered
235 Posts
Almondbury in Huddersfield have a Velvet Red showroom car due in 'any day'. Nipping in on Saturday, but if it hasn't arrived by then I'm off over to Blackpool on Sunday for a look-see. Unfortunately I don't have a digital camera, so no photos I'm afraid. Really need to see this colour though - although it's a bit late if I don't like it!

Cool - just noticed I'm Regular - feel much better now thanks!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Mine is due in today, so I'll be going to look at it over the weekend and I'll try to take some pictures then. I suppose I won't be picking it up until late next week though. Then if anyone is in the Bracknell or Guildford area they are welcome to come and have a look.

Also Wollaston in N'hants I think has one in earlier this week for a customer, so might still be there, (thanks for that info M). I did try calling him and asking if he could send me some digital pictures, but didn't have a camera.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Saw a velvet red / black Cooper in the flesh today at Almondbury MINI. One word..................... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely my favourite colour, and very pleased I've ordered it!

Have to admit it though, it may not be to everyone's taste - the customer whose car it is apparently doesn't like it that much. All down to individual taste though. Velvet Red can look very dark depending on the light, but looks VERY classy.

May even have to go back tomorrow for another look!!!!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
I've seen the Blackpool one. Not the Red Velvet I was expecting. It looks brown to me -Very 70'S B.L

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
mikey said:
I've seen the Blackpool one. Not the Red Velvet I was expecting. It looks brown to me -Very 70'S B.L
So did you bump into the infamous Neo.

He's desguise's himself and lure's you into his web by whispers of "Discount" :p BUt once he's got his claws in ;)

·
Registered
98 Posts
I know him but not heard of any discounts.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'll let you know after I've gone in to spec my car

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm going to my dealers now to have a look at my 'brown' baby, so I'll post some pictures in the morning. Not collecting it until Friday night, as they can't clean it until then!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts