MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just in work and rather than marking childrens books I thought I'dpop on-line and wish you all a great day.:D :D :D .

I'm not quite sure why I decided to do this - maybe it's cause my Cooper is getting closer, who knows? Anyway enough waffle, enjoy today!:p :p :p

·
Moderator & Sponsor
358 Posts
MrCooper said:
I was just in work and rather than marking childrens books I thought I'dpop on-line and wish you all a great day.:D :D :D .

I'm not quite sure why I decided to do this - maybe it's cause my Cooper is getting closer, who knows? Anyway enough waffle, enjoy today!:p :p :p
Cheers teach! ;);) It's FRIDAY!! how can we not have a good day!?..:):):):D

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers teach! It's FRIDAY!! how can we not have a good day!?..
Damn right! Assembly and I'm still not marking, I know I'll regret this come Sunday night but right now who cares!!!:p :p :p

·
Registered
168 Posts
MrCooper said:

You're a teacher are you Mr. Cooper? Then I hope you know 'I'd' is the abbreviated version of 'I had' and not 'I would', thus changing the whole meaning of your sentence, and IMO making you unfit to teach... :p ;) :p ;) :p :D

Thanks for the thought though... :cool:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Then I hope you know 'I'd' is the abbreviated version of 'I had' and not 'I would', thus changing the whole meaning of your sentence, and IMO making you unfit to teach...
So you've seen me teach then...:p :p :p

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
Re: Re: Have a nice day

JV said:

......I hope you know 'I'd' is the abbreviated version of 'I had' and not 'I would', thus changing the whole meaning of your sentence, ....
According to my dictionary:

I'd = 1. I had 2. I would 3. I should

So JV, I'd look it up if I were you. :D

(or maybe it's just an American useage thing :))

·
Registered
168 Posts
And if you READ the dictionary a little more closely (of if it was a decent one anyway), it would also point out that that is either a) an Americanism (which I doubt) or b) slang and I wouldn't want my kids brought up in the mould of **** van Dyke in Mary Poppins - would you guv'nor? :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
The forum software thinks that Mr. van Dyke's name is swearing - ROTFLMAO! But not the second bit of his surname? Funny old world... ;)

·
Addicted to Speed!!
4,865 Posts
It's Saturday. It's raining! It's miserable weather!! Wife’s just gone out!!! .... Time to test this traction control thingy on my Cooper then!!!!:D

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah but no kids, no busy Saturday shopping trips with the other 1/2 no Sundays with nothing to do!!!

Did I mention no kids

·
Mulberry Red Mini 40
1,048 Posts
I'm afraid you're not fooling anybody MrCooper, we know you luv 'em really, especially the MINIscule ones.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK busted :p

They even had to help me choose the colour! We have a number line above the board and whatever number we are looking for gets a little cardboad MINI stuck on it. Hell they've even written advertisements and looked at road tests (Literacy) and Top Gear photos of them (art), we've used the dimension sheets in maths too!!!

The MINI gets everywhere in my classroom, they all know what the car looks like and what my spec is and the day it's coming!

I am prepping the next generation of MINI lovers:D :D :D

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
MrCooper said:
OK busted :p

They even had to help me choose the colour! We have a number line above the board and whatever number we are looking for gets a little cardboad MINI stuck on it. Hell they've even written advertisements and looked at road tests (Literacy) and Top Gear photos of them (art), we've used the dimension sheets in maths too!!!

The MINI gets everywhere in my classroom, they all know what the car looks like and what my spec is and the day it's coming!

I am prepping the next generation of MINI lovers:D :D :D
Hopefully, none of their parents work for Ford or Vauxhall or you'll have some explaining to do! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts