MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dude with a MINI
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would seem that some MINI drivers are out to blacken the good, responsible name of MINI drivers everywhere!! I was out at the cinema in carlisle this very evening when i returned to my beautiful-blue pride and joy only to find some theiving g*t had decided to rid my motor of its shiny, chrome ears!! [:(!][:(!][:(!][:0] A MINI owner and his ride where earlier seen in the area.. People have mentioned him before - MCS chili red with colour-coded white S-spokes & roof reg: PX52 DLY If anyone on here knows him or how to get in touch with him then could you give me a buzz plz since i'd like to speak to him (harsh words to be exchanged or soft words if its a case of mistaked identity). I can't believe that a fellow mini owners was evil enough to remove my chrome ears and thus tarnish my repsect for other mini drivers whom i know to be respectible, law abiding citezens. Looks like first thing monday morning i'm off to my dealership where they will, once again, rub their hands and open their wallets in glee as i approach the forecourt ready to spend yet more £££ - new chrome ears for £70!![:(!][:(!]

am not impressed but i'll stop my rant here...

·
MINI Traitor
4,974 Posts
Very dissapointing :( While I agree that you should talk to him, be aware that it might not have actually been him :)

·
2,756 Posts
That is a shame.... we do not like to think of fellow enthusiasts helping themselves to bits of our cars...

·
Dude with a MINI
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
swamos said:
Very dissapointing :( While I agree that you should talk to him, be aware that it might not have actually been him :)
i'm aware of this possiblity...i'd like to talk to him either way if anyone on here knows him

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
That really sucks. :(

Whatever the situation, it's poor. Assuming it's not the other MINI guy spotted around, at least it would be worth trying to talk to him to see if he's also been a victim of MINI related theft. Also check eBay, you never know, your mirror caps might come up for sale?!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts