MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Range Rover SDV8!
Range Rover SDV8, Triumph Tiger & Triumph Trophy
5,172 Posts
Bought it, read it.

The first chapter is pretty interesting, but there isn't a lot in the rest. There are, surprisingly, several factual errors.

Much of the information is available in all of the standard sales brochures - very little is new.

I'm happy, because I am happy to buy anything "MINI" (just ask Eeyore!). However, I wouldn't recommend it.

Sorry.

Tigger.

·
Totally Mental!
21,789 Posts
havent seen or read the haynes, didnt even know it was out to be honest, but surely mini2 is just about one of the best sources of information for all things mini? you can guarantee that whatever you want to do, some mini eejit has been there, done that, written the 'how to'... :D

·
Range Rover SDV8!
5,172 Posts
This Haynes is not a manual in the usual way. It is just a book about the new MINI for people who want to read about new MINI's (Most of us then!)

I will go out and buy the proper Haynes manual as soon as it comes out though...

Tigger.

·
Back to the Fold
919 Posts
Tigger said:
Bought it, read it.

The first chapter is pretty interesting, but there isn't a lot in the rest. There are, surprisingly, several factual errors.

Much of the information is available in all of the standard sales brochures - very little is new.

I'm happy, because I am happy to buy anything "MINI" (just ask Eeyore!). However, I wouldn't recommend it.

Sorry.

Tigger.
the term obsessive compulsive spring to mind tigg :D :D :D

·
Range Rover SDV8!
5,172 Posts
wylie_eyed said:
the term obsessive compulsive spring to mind tigg :D :D :D
Hello Wylie!

So if I'm the OC, what are you doing here as well then? ;)

Tigger.

·
Range Rover SDV8!
5,172 Posts
Yeah, right!

Just you wait until I get that broadband sorted. You think I'm OC now!!!

Tigg. :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ginger said:
Check out my review in the media area, I liked it, for the record. I would recommend it too. :)
G :ibblack:
I can't find it :confused:

Can you point me in the right direction please :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts