MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Range Rover SDV8!
Range Rover SDV8, Triumph Tiger & Triumph Trophy
5,173 Posts
Bought it, read it.

The first chapter is pretty interesting, but there isn't a lot in the rest. There are, surprisingly, several factual errors.

Much of the information is available in all of the standard sales brochures - very little is new.

I'm happy, because I am happy to buy anything "MINI" (just ask Eeyore!). However, I wouldn't recommend it.

Sorry.

Tigger.

·
Range Rover SDV8!
Range Rover SDV8, Triumph Tiger & Triumph Trophy
5,173 Posts
This Haynes is not a manual in the usual way. It is just a book about the new MINI for people who want to read about new MINI's (Most of us then!)

I will go out and buy the proper Haynes manual as soon as it comes out though...

Tigger.

·
Back to the Fold
919 Posts
Tigger said:
Bought it, read it.

The first chapter is pretty interesting, but there isn't a lot in the rest. There are, surprisingly, several factual errors.

Much of the information is available in all of the standard sales brochures - very little is new.

I'm happy, because I am happy to buy anything "MINI" (just ask Eeyore!). However, I wouldn't recommend it.

Sorry.

Tigger.
the term obsessive compulsive spring to mind tigg :D :D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.